Parents' View Survey Year 7
Parent View Survey gives you the chance to tell us what you think about The Hathershaw College.
During Year 7 Parents' Evening, we asked for your opinion on 12 aspects of our school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
Please see below to view the results from 2014 in which 109 parents completed the survey.
1) My child is happy at this school
2) My child feels safe at this school
3) My child makes good progress at this school
4) My child is well looked after at this school
5) My child is taught well at this school
6) My child receives appropriate homework for their age
7) This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8) This school deals effectively with bullying
9) This school is well led and managed
10) This school responds well to any concerns I raise
11) I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
12) Would you recommend this school to another parent?